Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:26:14 -0500
Subject: Re: CS>Dark EIS
From: jaxi.sch...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Let it sit for a few days and then add a few drops of H2O2.  It'll likely clear
right up.  If it bothers you too much use it externally for stuff.
Jaxi

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Steve G <chube...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi folks,

No doubt this has been discussed somewhere before.   My most recent batch of
EIS from my Silver Gen came out darker than anything I've seen to date.    Kind
of a golden almost tan color.

I thought I had done everything just like normal, but may have forgotten to
rinse the jar with distilled water first.  Pretty sure I wiped down the silver
strips.

Is this safe?  Unsafe?  What should I do?

Steve