From: PTFerrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: CS>Bruise with hard center?
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, June 29, 2012, 11:59 AM

Hi
Lisa,

What
was the eventual outcome of this?

Thanks.

PT

From: Lisa
[mailto:blacksa...@comcast.net]

Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 9:03 AM

To: herbal_remed...@yahoogroups.com

Cc: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: CS>Bruise with hard center?

Hello
All,

My
daughter woke up this morning with a light purplish bruise on the lower part of
her shin bone. It’s about 2-3 inches in diameter with a light yellow center
which feels like a small stone (tender to the touch). She does not remember
banging herself yesterday – but she is a very active 9 year old and I can’t
rule it out. However, at the same time – I wonder if it could also be a spider
bite of some sort.

Either
way – what’s the best course of treatment at this time? I can make a poultice
of EIS (silver water) and then I was thinking perhaps a comfrey poultice. Is
there any way I can draw any of the toxin out if it is indeed a spider bite?

Thanks for your help!

Lisa
(in NH)

No