Teri wrote:
Has anyone had an unusual experience having an MRI? I seldom take CS as I am very healthy and it has been over 6 months since I had any CS at all. Today I had an MRI and my face was numb and I had a terrible headache when I got out of the machine. The MRI was off my neck.

Teri,
I had two MRIs one of my cervical vertebrae, then one of the brain. I do not remember my symptoms changing or worsening in any way. However, I was in such horrendous pain, and so full of pain meds plus valium (to enable me to tolerate being in the tube at all) that anything additional would probably have been unnoticeable to me.
sol