Hi Melly,
That's a good question. I don't know. I have acquired a deep trust in Marc Fett
(moderator at lymestrateg...@yahoogroups.com) and his research and documenting
of anecdotal material, so when he mentioned this adjunct of CS and MSM under
the tongue, I didn't hesitate. I've been using CS for 4 years now, with no ill
effects and many benefits, so if it's stuck in my brain, I'm grateful. I hope
that doesn't sound flippant. I honestly don't know. Maybe a good question for
Marc.

Be well,
Léna