From: Ian MacLeod [mailto:heyo...@crestviewcable.com]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 7:09 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2012 #292

I've a question I hope someone can answer. One seller of nanosilver, "Purest
Colloids". Internet URL is "purestcolloids.com", says that theirs is a
better-than-most colloidal silver because their silver particles are
smaller, and there is almost no ionic silver in the solution. They call it
"mesosilver" because of the process used. They have all sorts of studies
available, plus the make other colloidal suspensions than just silver.
Anyway, some others insist that ionic silver is the part that has the
antibiotic effect. THAT can be made at home, I know, but it's silver
dissolved in solution, it is NOT a colloidal suspension. So which one should
we buy? I'm looking at the added expense of buying one of each and using
both. ONE of them has to be wrong, but which one?

Thanks!

Ian