 From: "zzekel...@aol.com" <zzekel...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, 6 August 2012, 10:42
Subject: Re: CS>Shingles--- CS {EIS} & Brooks Mix

In a message dated 8/6/2012 8:45:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mtnwalke...@yahoo.co.uk writes:
I developed a whopping case of shingles in early  January  and they still are
creating a bit of a problem for  me
Hi Zoe, I have a friend that had the same problem.. It is
going on 4 yrs. now & she hasn't had a reoccurrence of shingles..She took a
couple tablespoons of CS {EIS} 3-4 times a day. & put "Brooks Mix" on
topically. I'm not sure how long it took for them to go away, I'll ask her, but
they have never returned... She makes her own CS {EIS} now & takes it
occasionally .
  Oh, "Brooks Mix" is a wonderful mixture for many skin
problems--Psoriases & shingles being only 2 of them...To make "Brooks
Mix'  75% CS {EIS} ---10% DMSO & 15% glycerin..Add the DMSO last- -It
will get the mixture warm but that's OK...Shake it a bit before you use it each
time...{ Used topically}
   & Thanks again to Brooks Bradley for
giving us the recipe for your mix & so many other helpful health related
goodies.... Lois