On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:40 AM, Nenah Sylver <nenahsyl...@cox.net> wrote:

>  Laurie Weber wrote: I have bough colloidal silver on occasion   I am
> interested in learning about all the benefits of using it.  I hope to one
> day make my own but for now, can anyone recommend a good sourse to purchase
> it?  I do use it internal and external.  Actually, my dog uses it more than
> I do.  I would love to hear about results of using it on pets.

Laurie,
I have one dog that is incontinent and I have been able to reign it in
with  Proin, colloidal silver, and two really good supplements. We feed
raw, and this dog does not drink from the water bowl. So I use the
colloidal silver my husband makes for the liquid in her two daily meals,
raw meat and bones in the evening, raw milk kefir and a raw egg in the
morning.

If I stop the supplements, the incontinence gets active. If I stop the CS,
the incontinence gets active. And if I stop the Proin, the incontinence
gets active. So she gets all three in both meals, and she very seldom has
an accident (her accidents happen without her knowledge, like sometimes
when she is sitting). She is only nine years old, and otherwise, incredibly
healthy.

Joyce

--
** *Check the Airedale quilt blog daily to keep up to date on incentives
and the story of this year's quilt. ***

<http://www.jubileepuppies.blogspot.com/>