Tony Mood,

Many thanks for sharing your nasal wash protocol. Yesterday, out of
desperation, i boiled dried chapparal in distilled water.  I saw some thin film
on top of the water.   I strained the liquid and used it as nasal wash after
adding the Neil baking soda/sea  salt powder.  No sting, but that chapparal
went to the top of my head (just like strong wasabi) all the way down to my
nape and stayed there for a long time.  I had "herx" of expelling mucous and
sneezing and blowing my nose, as well as cough all day.    Hubby  chopped onion
and placed it in a bowl beside me.  I woke feeling a lot better today, but
still herxing but more milder now.

Melly

Neville,

Thanks.