Thanks Ian, I am using a plastic rod, but just wondered why it had to be
kept moving.  dee

From: Ian MacLeod <heyo...@crestviewcable.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 14:48:41 -0700
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2012 #360

   Regarding the liposomal "C", I use a wooden chopstick and that works
quite well also. My guess would be that while you need to keep the solution
in motion in order to help the breakup of of the lipid droplets by the
ultrasound, something like a spoon would have too big a "wake", move the
solution too fast and in too large a volume. You want TINY microdroplets.
I've also found that other things than the chopstick cause a lot of foaming.
 Ian