Have you tried Castor Oil a drop in the eyes and the oil on your eyelids to
help the cataracts?  I'm not sure if this doctor mentions this in his YouTube
video but it's worth watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTCopkzSzXg

Jane

  Dear Memembers, several weeks ago, a member emailed all us, about what he
found to be effective for the treament of cataracts. He spoke of the
NAC(n-acetyl-carnosine) eyedrops(the most advertised eyedrops on the
internet(that claim to cure cataracts) the main brands that uses this
ingredient are can-c, and brighteyes. The memember told all of us, that you
could buy this N-acetyl-carnosine, at www.purebulk.com.  He went on to say that
the powder is far more powerful that the ones that are sold at the companies
that sell can-c and brighteyes, and are far more cost effective. I got back in
touch with him, to ask what were the steps in making these eyedrops for
myself(the right quanity, and other ingredients, what would be used for the
liquid. Would it be water, distilled water, or eyedrops from over the
counter(example: visine, clear eyes ect?).  He told me that he did not know,
but his uncle use! d can-c and his catracts disappered in 6 months.

  Silverlist memembers, if you have any suggestions on how I could make my on
NAC eyedrops, I will be forever grateful. I have cataracts caused by my
diabetes. I have no health insurance, and I have tried several alternative
products, and I have gotten advice from other members from the silverlist
family. Unfortunately, my eyes have gotten worse, Please if you have any
suggestions on how I can make my on NAC eyedrops, again I will be eternally
grateful to you. Thank you. Elbert Vaughn