Important to correct pH of eye wash solution otherwise will sting and perhaps damage tissues
Cheers
FrankND

-----Original Message----- From: Evan Jones
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 7:04 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2012 #376

Re NAC eyewash. I use NAC powder from Purebulk mixed with CS water in
my nebulizer. So far the lungs go, NAC seems to be harmless enough
stuff; if I wanted to try it in my eyes, I would make a very dilute
eyewash and give it a try. Then slowly increase the strength.

On 10/18/12, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com