Hi Folks!

Katerina--

I gathered from the article that water can be structured
different ways and magnetizing is just one way.

I have just the gizmo I believe they are using in the kit.
It is a plastic tube with the inside threaded at both ends
so you can screw in a bottle at each end. It has a 3/8" hole
in the middle between the bottle ends.

Last night I tried adhesing two soda bottle caps together
and drilling a 3/8" hole. The epoxy did not stick to the
particular plastic but I learned that I can make the "vortex"
work with just a hole in the cap on a bottle of water.
So if we can find a way to keep the caps stuck together,
we can do it with bottle caps!

I'll keep working on it .

Also, the articles at http://www.digibio.com/cgi-bin/node.pl?nd=n1
certainly have me thinking that water is/can be structured with
electro magnetic energy.

Best of Health!   David
--
E-mail to:   broompi...@juno.com (no attachments)