 From: JERRY PRENDERGAST <jsmpren...@sbcglobal.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, 28 October 2012, 20:13
Subject: CS>New and want to make my own CS

Hi,
I am new and want to make my own CS.

When I went to silver puppy.com web site to purchase a machine I got very
confused. The site does not mention silver puppy. It is Coyote
 Zenterprizes. Is that the correct site to order from? IS it the
standard automatic CS generator that I should purchase. Should I purchase a
stirrer also?

Any other suggestion on how to start would be appreciated.

Thank you for your help.
Sandy