Anyone know how to get colloidal silver stain off from a counter top? I
recall posts on this a few months ago--would the archives go back that far? I
think dynamite was recommended, but I was looking for something a little less
intrusive or messy. :)

Susan L

In a message dated 10/05/1999 3:21:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,