Tel rarely (if ever) toots his own horn on this site but he sells a
wonderful grade of CS.  I can vouch for it superior qualities, having
bought 'store brands' for years.  Of course, you should always make up your
own mind. But, if you want an honest product at a decent price short of
making your own,  here is Tel's website...  www.quailwoodherbal.com.
Lola H.