Marshall Dudley wrote in part as follows:

The interesting thing when we use the CS/AV mixture is that the wart does not
fall off leaving a scar like a lot of the approved methods do, such as compound
W, or freezing or burning them off do.  Instead they seem to shrink until gone,
with absolutely no scar at all.  I can't even tell where they were.

Marshall did not mention in this email, at least, the number of days that it
took for the wart to disappear completely using topically his combination of CS
and aloe vera.
When I first began using CS internally for Lyme Disease it was with my homemade
(36 vdc) CS that was tested out at 27 ppm. I took one dose of two
tablespoonsful about every other day. The wart seemed to start shrinking almost
immediately and I could barely locate it by touch where it had been after 11
days from the start of the CS. When I remembered to check again at 21 days the
wart was gone without a trace by sight or touch. -- Spiroflex