I'm sure Silver Gen makes a 5 gal size but you don't need that capacity.   RES
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe Crook
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 10:59 AM
  Subject: CS>help

  I am a big advocate of cs. I have been taking it for several yrs with much
success. while at my uncles house last week he showed me a generator he found
through this discussion. It was a 5 gal plastic tub with a spout. The generator
was fixed to the top with plates I presume, they were not consumable rods (
which I liked this feature very much ) . He has been making 10 ppm - 20 ppm for
several yrs now. He has not been sick in over 7 yrs. Could someone possible
point me in the right direction to find this generator. Thank you. Many
blessings.