  From: jaxi
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 17:49
  Subject: Re: CS>help

  I disagree that those are the "best" or only ones to buy but that point aside
the description Joe sent sounds like a silvergen to me.  I personally have a
silver puppy and just LOVE it.  I was trying to answer the person's question
and direct them to the EIS maker it sounded like he was describing ... I did
not try to tell him which one he should buy or which one I think is best.

  Peace,

  Jaxi