So I suppose the answer is in the case of Œnormal¹ health, to use as natural
as possible and in moderation?  Food for thought?  dee

 I dont get the impression that liposome Vit C is bad for the immune system,
although the harder or stabilized liposomes have shown to create dramatic if
transient spleen and liver enlargement as well as transient depression of
phagocyte response.  FDA is not careful to stop many toxic drugs from being
marketed.  My humble thought is that if you feel good taking your liposome C
and Curcumin, then continue.  Nothing is very simple with the body and
vitamins though.  For example, minerals exist in a tight interactive web of
sorts such that taking more of one may deplete others.  Is calcium good for
bones?  If yes, then why do some studies show that low calcium consuming
native populations have better bone density than high calcium consumers?
Should we then stop taking calcium, or instead try for a balance with
magnesium and all the others?  For the most part, the questions are resolved
by eating and living naturally.  If you are trying to battle a cancer or
something, there could be a good reason to take lipo C.   But if you simply
feel better taking it, then thats a good sign.

 I tried sending this before, excuse me if it is a repost;

MPS = mononuclear phagocyte system