Can anyone tell me what a SAFE amount to give a 1-year old baby?  Both as an
antibiotic AND for "keeping up" with his health.  I have many concerns about
him at the moment and he is supposed to go for a "wellness" visit in a couple
of weeks at which time he will be "brought up to date" with his "late"
vaccines.  His twin sister died at 7 months and I have my suspicions about a
possible connection.  But since he has been VERY raspy lately, I am
particularly concerned and am hoping to find solutions to bring his health more
up to date before this "wellness" visit!

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Valerie