In a message dated 12/7/2012 8:26:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
marmar...@bellsouth.net writes:

Sandy -- have you looked into the use of Apple Cider Vinegar and  Honey?
The protocol should help with all of these issues.  The ACV  needs to be
unpasterurized with the *mother*, and the honey should be raw  honey.  Mix one
tablespoon of each with 4 ozs. of hot water and  drink.  Twice a day.

I don't think that CS would help with any of those issues, even with DMSO
added.  CS is more of an antibiotic in nature.
MA

MA, Great idea the ACV & Honey, my son cured his acid  reflux using it.
Only has to take it occasionally now that the stomach had  balanced..I wait for
the { buy one get 2 free sales } at puritan pride  & buy 15 bottles of the
organic ACV. and get 30 free,  at a  time....  I do think that the DMSO/CS
might help with the post nasal  drip..I have a mixture of DMSO/CS in a small
spray bottle that I use in my eyes  & nose { also for the pets }   I find
that if the old drip starts  --a day or two of spray, 2 times a day stops it.
Maybe a different cause  for the drip though, don't know... Lois