From: JERRY PRENDERGAST <jsmpren...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: CS>How to use Silver and DMSO
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, December 6, 2012, 8:59 PM

Hi,
Just bought a Silver-Gen and have been using  the silver in my mouth and taking
2 oz two times a day. I have not seen improvement.
I would like to know how others have used DMSO and Silver. thinking that I
might need the penetration to see sucess.
Also is there a discussion group or web site that would  have good knowledge on
DMSO and CS.

I have post nasal drip and dry sore mouth. Also digestive problems.
Also I would like any help for external use for hip pain.
Thanks a lot. Sandy