Sandy..  If you mix DMSO and CS and apply it to your skin, the CS will be
carried right into the body along with the DMSO.  When applying DMSO by
itself, the recommendations are to leave it on for about 15 - 30 minutes,
making sure that nothing comes in contact with the area during this time,
then gently wipe off any excess or residue.  Make sure that you only mix
the DMSO with distilled water.  Remember, DMSO is a powerful solvent and
'carrier' and respect that aspect of it.

You should be able to shower after the 1/2 hour, just use an organic soap.
You should be using that anyway.

One huge caution...  don't rub the DMSO, just dab it on or just rub a time
or two. Don't 'work' it in.  The more your rub, the more irritated the skin
will become.  After a few applications, there will be little if any
reaction.

I have been using DMSO for about 2 yrs now and I even drink it from time to
time.  My first concern when contemplating using DMSO was finding the best
quality product I could find.  I know some people get DMSO from Amazon or
buy a container of it at their friendly feed store, but.. nooo... I
couldn't do that.  I'm way too cautious or I am too chicken.. not sure
which.

I know of only two places that I trust to purchase high quality DMSO.  One
is www.dmso.bz  (no .com on the end)   and the other is
www.apricotsfromgod.com.  The latter is a little pricey but his site says
it is pharmaceutical grade.  The dmso.bz product is a 70/30% mix with a
little honey added.  What I really like about the dmso.bz is that there is
little residual odor.

That is another of the problems with using DMSO.  You will have a little
garlicky odor.  Some have likened it to a 'wet socks' smell..lol.. not
pleasant.  My hubby hasn't complained about me 'smelling' yet so I don't
think it is a huge problem with the products I am using.
Also, the dmso.bz site has lots of good info about how to use/store/mix
DMSO and when I left an email with a question and my phone number, they
actually called me and were very helpful.

All that being said, I am not sure I would just routinely mix CS and DMSO
except in instances like an insect bite or some little infected area.  I
can't address your nebulizer questions.  I have never done that with either
product.

As for how long the mixture should last?  DMSO should almost always be
diluted somewhat... 1/2 and 1/2 with distilled water or thereabouts.  The
book almost always used that dilution for most applications.  DMSO itself
doesn't evaporate.  The CS will and the distilled water you use with the
DMSO will also evaporate. So.. the mixture doesn't go 'bad', it will just
get more concentrated.  I keep a DMSO mixture ready to go in a little shot
glass covered with a little piece of cardboard over it for ready access
when needed.  I keep the glass covered more to keep contanimants (sp) out
then to retard evaporation.

Now... how the DMSO and the silver particles in the CS interact?  I have no
clue.  And I have no clue how long the silver will hold in suspension.  So,
maybe the concoction should be made up fresh each time.

Have you been checked for Lyme disease?  Do you use an oil furnace?  Do you
have a well instead of city water?  Have you had it checked for purity?  It
sounds like you have something going on health-wise.  You probably need to
play detective if you haven't already.  You also might be gluten
sensitive.  Good luck, my friend.  And if you have any DMSO questions, just
holler.
Oh.. just remembered.  Supposedly, guaifenesin has helped some people with
fibromyalgia.  Just google guaifenesin fibromyalgia and you can research
the protocol.
Lola H.