From: Gene Wolfe <ge...@ix.netcom.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, December 13, 2012 11:24:15 AM
Subject: CS>Help Needed for Mono (Epstein-Barr Virus)

I have two granddaughters and one step grandson with chronic mono. We have
recommended CS as a cure for this, but both daughters are afraid of turning
blue.

Can someone give me some recommendations for a way to cure chronic mono, and
ways to reassure them about turning blue?

Thanks,
Gene Wolfe
Dallas, TX