If you are on a list you get emails from it!  Just send an email to the
silver list with Œunsubscribe¹ in the subject line and nothing in the body
of it.  dee

From: Eddie Rodriguez <itseddierodrig...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 14:46:48 -0600
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Help Needed for Mono (Epstein-Barr Virus)

Alan I don't know what is going on. I am not sending any of these emails out
to no one! On the contrary, I have asked to be removed from this list
because I am also getting bombarded with tons of these emails everyday!!!
SUGGESTIONS???

--

Generate 3X More Leads For Your Contact Manager
http://leadskimmer.com/80245

Your New Toolbox For Business Marketing
http://www.ibotoolbox.com/teinvited3.aspx?jid=13045

Make It A Great 2012!
Eduardo C. Rodriguez
210-294-2069

GET YOUR FREE INTERNET COACHING PROGRAM HERE:
 http://allianceteam.mysponsoringsecrets.com
<http://allianceteam.mysponsoringsecrets.com/>