From: finplan65 [mailto:finpla...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 4:44 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Ag4O4 ... hepC...CS + Tx

I am a newbie with using CS and am fascinated with what I am learning here.
Can someone please comment on the following quotation?

 " i tried for months drinking most of a liter/day
of CS with Ag4O4 in it.  i am chicken to inject it or ozonate it without
lots more info.  i suspect it doesn't get into the blood from the gut much
or at all."

Does this mean CS is not very useful for systemic infections if taken
orally?

  _____