Hey everyone,
well, so far the Uses of CS FAQ is not doing very well.
I have received only three stories of uses for CS. That's right, three. So
either there really aren't that many uses for cs -- or you guys think that
everyone else is sending them in and so no-one has -- or you would prefer to
answer people's questions on an individual basis. I just thought it would be
easier if there was a FAQ that people could refer to for the basics so that
list time would be spent on more detailed questions and answers.
So, please, please, send me your testimonials on your personal uses of CS
and try to remember to include what amounts of what ppm cs used and for how
long.

Thanks so much,
Katarina