I couldn't agree more with this statement: "disease of the body is
manifested as disease in the mind - science is proving the mind is the
controlling force which links us to Universal energy which is commonly
called GOD."

This is something to really think about. But I have an additional
thought about it. As a two time cancer survivor, and knowing I did not
wish those two cancers on myself, I am thinking that my mind did not
just create those cancers. I do know my mind is doing my work and
keeping me free of cancer, but I have always had trouble with the idea
that I brought those cancers to myself.

Looking back, I know that I did not think of health. I was working,
working hard, and taking life as it came. I was not on any meds, and
both cancers were quite serious, the second more so than the first.

Now since then, I have believed that the cancers came into my life for
a reason, and that reason was probably to make me more conscious of
seeing myself as very healthy and doing work that is beneficial to
both me and others. Before those two cancers, I never saw myself as
sick, but I also did not take any steps to affirm my good health. I do
now. It's been 18 and 14 years since those cancers. I see myself and
know myself to be very very healthy.

Joyce

--
"Condemning something only makes it worse. Changing my thoughts and
taking right action brings greater peace and harmony to me and

http://dearjubilee.com  http://airedalesinourlives.blogspot.com/
http://dearjubilee-joyce.blogspot.com
http://myjubilejubilee.blogspot.com

Archives: