My ultrasonic nebulizer plugs in also, if you look at the transformer mine says
12VDC so you could plug it into a cig lighter in a car! or have a 12VDC battery
pack.

________________________________
 From: Renee <gaiac...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 12:44 PM
Subject: RE: CS>Need help

That’s
where I got mine.  Do get an ultrasonic nebulizer though—it makes a super fine
mist.  I got the portable, which is small, hand-held.  It still needs to be
plugged into an electric outlet.  One day I want to get one that runs on
batteries so that it is TRULY portable, but they are much more expensive than
the electric ones.  So for right now, my electric one is fine.

Samala,
Renee

EBay
Where could one purchase a