3 to the left?

Back in the day, we were wondering what could be the resonant structure that was responsible for Rife action. I was corresponding with Char to some extent then. One of the possibilities was DNA length. Char noticed some corresponding numbers of "rife mortal oscillatory rates" with DNA length if she took very low harmonic subdivisions. But the true rife frequencies were obscured at that point because of a lack of understanding about the heterodyned audio plus radio carrier. Nevertheless, there were some reports of effectiveness using Chars calculated frequencies. My question is; how low can you go? Oscillation implies resonance. If you shove a swing every time, in sync with its natural frequency, then you can get it to swing high. But if you shove it, say only every 1/1000, of its natural frequency, it will not work. Put the swing in water and it wont work at all. What is the damping of DNA, electromagnetically? Its very complicated at those small sizes. Google plasmon decay of nano antenna.

So what is the length of HIV dna and what would its EM frequency be if it were an antenna? I may be wrong, but it seems to be in the range of 1000 kbp, which would put it in the range of infrared light. So we are talking 3 000 000 000 000 cycles per second. Even if you hit the DNA every millionth time, way below its resonant ringing time, you are still looking at 6 or 7 digits to the left, and no simple generator is going to do this for you.

If you look at Rifes original frequencies for the cancer virus, you get around 1 500 000 Hz. This was achieved by mixing a radio wave and an audio modulation. This itself could be a subharmonic, or it was acting on some larger structure

So, this figure of required accuracy of 3 to the left, 2 to the right strikes me as being way out of the ballpark. You have to ask if you are trying to achieve an oscillatory destruction of the virus, what structure are you vibrating, and what is the damping rate.