We did this also but after drinking it was required to get into bed with a heap
of covers so to break a sweat.
PT

________________________________
From: "zzekel...@aol.com" <zzekel...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, December 28, 2012 12:42:37 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Oil of Oregano and colds Try a Hot Toddy & BS & Ep Salts bath

In a message dated 12/26/2012 4:22:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
d...@deetroy.org writes:
Just    to say that I was told that oil of oregano would ‘stop a cold in its
tracks’    but this is not true.  I have just started a cold and used this
almost    immediately and the cold is getting steadily worse.  I am also using
CS    with DMSO but still have the cold.  Just a snippet to say that natural
remedies are not always successful either.  Dee

Dee , give this a try-----That night Dan broke a massive sweat  & the cold { a
bad one } is gone...
 When My kids were young & had a bad  cold. ( before I found out about
colloidal
silver} ----I would mix a little  whiskey with honey & water & give them a
teaspoon or table spoon full  before they went to bed. During the night they
would have a big sweat  & in the morning be much better.  My Grand mother told
me to use  it as she did with my Mom & uncle...I'm 75  now &  this  was near 40
yrs ago as my kids are grown..{{ Gram's use was over 100 yrs  ago..& likely
more
as her Mom most likely used it...}}

  My son has a bad cold so I did a search & found  the whiskey honey use on
line
as an old remedy. { we didn't use the  lemon } "  The wonderful Hot  Toddy"
Mix
piping hot water to a cup, 1/2 shot of whiskey, and 1  tea spoon lemon juice, 1
tea spoon honey, mix well. The Alcohol has an  anti-inflammatory effect on
mucous membranes. Also said to reduce fever, and  relieve muscle aches.

Squeeze the juice from one lemon into a glass and add one large spoon        of
honey. { raw honey is the best } Add one large spoon of Scotch        whisky.
Fill the

glass with boiling water and stir to mix. Let cool        and drink.
Have one glass a day for three days.  !!        Lois
{ Oh & we use the after bath water to do a load of        laundry } --  :-)