In a message dated 12/29/2012 6:23:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
d...@deetroy.org writes:

Hi  Lois, thanks for your remedy—I actually remember my mum doing this for
us when  we were little.  I think people ‘knew’ things in the old days,
which have  been forgotten now owing to the big pharma influence.

Boy is this ever true. I'm reading a book called "Outsmart  Your Cancer "
by Tanya Harter Pierce, M.A,- M.F,C.C.- Has a CD with it.. I  didn't know a
lot of the tricks plaid on us.--Cancer Records are kept for 5  years----If
you die a day after the five years you are listed as " cancer cured"  & lots
more....Yikes-----Lois