Well said Neville‹as always. A Happy New Year to all on the list.  dee

From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 13:51:28 +1100
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: RE: CS> OT health / Big pharma

Absolutely 100% spot on, you've got my vote <g>.

I tackled a woman a couple of years ago who had a kid less than one year old
and it already had 4 vaccines, and she was lining that kid up for a 5th.  I
asked her if she knew that a toddler must develop it's own natural
immunities to things as a kid and all those jabs would be doing is impairing
or retarding the bodies natural immune development as the kid gets older.
Of course I was ignored and considered an idiot - the classic brainwashed
dux of the class {opinion}.  She obviously had never considered the fact
that the establishment has got it wrong on the odd occasion?

Facts don't lie, if we were helped so much by cholesterol pills,
vaccinations, pharma medications blah blah we should be bouncing with
health, in fact it's the reverse, cholesterol is causing concern, more
people are losing their minds, more people are coming down with diseases
that are starting to make a comeback etc etc, we as a civilization are
becoming more and more unhealthy and dependant on medications in most cases
to keep people alive and functional.

I'm the cook here and if I drop anything on the floor in food preparation it
still goes into the pot, my wife goes ape but I ask her how the hell did we
ever get past the Neanderthal age if they worried about dropping a leg of
mammoth that had been char burnt on an open fire on a *dirt* floor in their
caves?  It's become a joke on me here cos I tell the family to get a grip on
reality, and besides, I'm helping them develop a great natural immunity,
they should be thanking me - LOL.  Bring 'em up tough I say, no room for
wooses in this world.

N.