From: Steve G <chube...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 00:23:50 -0500
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Polio

in relatively recent years, it has been found that people who survived polio
infections when they were young became subject to a recurrence of it much
later in life.  I am not sure whether this is presented as an actual
infection, or with merely an intensified weakening of the affected body
part.  One must take care to consider all possibilities before arriving at a
firm conviction.  Personally, I doubt that the smallpox vaccine would be
implicated with polio issues, but I'd be open to persuation.

Steve