Thanks, Steve.  Also, once I have downed the cayenne combo, how long afterwards
should one wait before taking the CS by nebulizer?

-Ken

________________________________
 From: Steve G <chube...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: CS>yellow CS, also cayenne

As far as cayenne goes.....   get a glass of warm water, as warm as you can get
it, add a tablespoon of honey to it and about 1/4 teaspoon of the cayenne
pepper.  One can gradually increase the dose of the cayenne pepper until they
get to a teaspoon, but start very low and see how much you can get down.   This
will be an intense experience and the honey makes it much more palatable.

As far as a yellow tint to the EIS, it's not unusual.  Some of my batches are
crystal clear and some batches have a tint.   I suspect it has something to do
with whether I remember to rinse the jar with distilled water before starting
another batch.  Still usable and the tint will be more obvious as the ppm goes
higher.

Steve