http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7854018

This animal study suggests that nebulized iron colloids can reach (or possibly
even accumulate to some extent) in certain lymph nodes in the lungs
(mediastinal and hilar).  This suggests (at least to me) that cancer in these
specific lung lymph nodes is a possible indication for nebulized ionic silver
and/or nebulized ultrafine colloidal silver and/or any anticancer agent that
can be safely nebulized.  We know that silver ions are quickly cleared from the
lungs in animals, but only silver colloids less than a modal diameter of 15nm
are cleared from the lungs.

David