On 1/20/2013 4:35 PM, JERRY PRENDERGAST wrote:
Hi,
Anyone know if DMSO and homemade silver could help an abscessed tooth and prevent a root canal? If so what would be the protocol please.
Thanks, Sandy
Seems like it would work, but havent had much success with that. On the other hand, DC zapping, godzilla style, using an inexpensive lantern battery and sponges seems to work pretty well. Clove oil is pretty effective. DMSO with clove and CS might be worth an experiment. An inexpensive laser shows promise. You can get a certain dye and use this with a laser and this is supposed to be effective. Ozone is said to work wonders, but the problem is you cant breath it or it makes havoc with your lungs. I hold my breath, delivering the ozone through a small tube. But you would really have to work this out, and be consistent.