Thank you for this Donna, can you tell me if its possible to get
Naturethyroid in the UK though?  I have a feeling that if its on
prescription, I will have a hell of a job persuading my doctor to give me
this.  dee

From: Donna M Lewis <donnalewis1...@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 12:41:55 -0800
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: RE: CS>Thyroid

Yep, it¹s Levothyroxine a T4 only medication.  You will never get better on
that.  They prescribe it on the basis that your body converts the T4 to T3
in your body and it does, but that¹s not all you need.  The body naturally
produces T4, T3 (and the body converts more T4 to T3 when it needs it), T2
T1 and Calcitonin.  T4 medication does not address the T2, T1 and
calcitonin.  No allopathic doctor or endocrinologist will medicate you so
that your symptoms go away.  In fact you may be unlucky enough to have to
eventually see the doctor because of depression, weight gain (that you
simply cannot lose regardless of how well you eat and exercise),
sluggishness ­ no energy, all over body aches (fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue
syndrome) all of which you¹ll be medicated for.

I¹ve already posted in another thread about this but if you want to read
other people¹s experiences, go to www.stopthethyroidmadness.com
<http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com> .

Donna