can you tell us how you do that... what is your "recipe" and process?? Thanks, Sara
I make our CG at home, so I know what is in it. I am saving up to buy a 6 inch 18guage 24k gold wire so I can make my own CG from scratch. Right now I use gold chloride and convert it to CG with maltodextrin and sodium carbonate. That makes my cost about a $1.00 per dose. Using the gold wire will bring the cost down to about $0.30 per dose.

*From:* bob Larson <bobli...@att.net>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:40 AM
*Subject:* CS>CS and RA, CG

...CG is reputed to raise I.Q. while using it..... notice anything?
beware purveyors of CG machines that never deliver anything unless forced (in my personal experience and that of many others), and then nothing worthwhile. why the feds don't bust karl or at least shut him down is testimony to WHAT????????? unfortunately much of the CG offered for sale is said to be made by chemical processes that can easily be done poorly and leave contaminants ... the CG made by electrical arc methods is probably best?