On 25 Jan 2013 at 20:52, JERRY PRENDERGAST wrote about :
Subject : CS>Silver and Extreme Dry mouth

> Hi,
> Any suggestions for using CS or any other treatment for extreme dry mouth?
> Tried MMS and a slight dry mouth has turned into extreme dry mouth --pain,
> and only being able to eat soft foods. Stopped MMS. I have done the
> godzilla thanks to suggestion from this site > I have tried oil pulling,
> clay, tooth soap, no tooth paste, baking  soda, >peroxide. I have MCS so I
> am sensitive to regular mouth washes and  toothpaste. > I would appreciate
> any suggestion you might have. > Thanks, Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Do you drink sufficent water? To make my water more "wet' , absorbable, I add
lemon juice,
apple juice and/or honey to my day supply. Not much maybe a spoon of juice or
half
teaspoon honey.  The very slight sweet sour taste livens the water and it is
not satiating.

On another tack. Are you chronically scared of something? If so then there are
basically two
things you must do. You may be able to the two simultaneously.

Deal with the actual, physical danger if present.

Learn how to deal with your own fears and reactions.

Let us know if you need to know more please.

OK,
Tony

Archives: