The Vitamix container is fastened to the base (and often stored that way), then
loaded through the top. With the NutriBullet, one loads the container (only one
opening), then screws on the blade head, which is then inserted into the base.
In short, I never store the parts assembled (wouldn't make any sense) so they
don't stand tall at all and fit just about anywhere. That's why it's so good
for RVs at work, etc. There are many good arguments for Vitamix, but this isn't
really a relevant one.

Be well,
Léna