I fought cataracts for years and flaxseed oil (linseed oil) actually helped
 but the cataracts came back. I finally had cataract surgery, 0 cost with
Medicare, but they missed pieces of the cataracts and one covered the
replacement lens. DR said I would have to live with it. I bought 6 bottles of
can-C and the cataract piece moved off the new lens after two days. I still
used  all 6 bottles. That was 6 years ago. This year my DR said the other eye
also has a piece of the old cataract they missed, but it doesn't effect my
vision. I didn't know it was there. If it moves to cover the lens I will
try Can-C again.
Brickey

In a message dated 2/7/2013 11:36:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,