From: zzekel...@aol.com [mailto:zzekel...@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 9:43 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS> We know they're doing it. We also know the truth !

<http://server.publishers-mgmt.com/semk/secm/2013/02/csu/337/more/>

 www.TheSilverEdge.com
<http://server.publishers-mgmt.com/semk/images/2152013.jpg>

WebMD.com Slams Colloidal Silver; Paid $3.5 Million By Merck Pharmaceuticals

Why does the popular health website, WebMD.com, continue to spread
misinformation and falsehoods about colloidal silver? We may have found the
answer. See more, below.

Hi, Steve Barwick here, for www.TheSilverEdge.com
<http://www.thesilveredge.com/> ...

As you likely know, WebMD.com is one of the internet's main purveyors of
misinformation and outright falsehoods about colloidal silver and its usage.

And the popular website's misguided views on colloidal silver are often
quoted by skeptics and naysayers who like to scare the bejabbers out of
potential new colloidal silver users.

Last year, in an effort to educate WebMD.com to the error of their ways, I
showed readers how to use the "User Reviews" function on the WebMD.com site
to post positive reviews about colloidal silver.

You can see my article <http://www.thesilveredge.com/webmd.shtml> , here.
And if you have the time, please feel free to go post
<http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientreview-779-COLLOIDAL+SI
LVER.aspx?drugid=779&drugname=COLLOIDAL+SILVER&sortby=3> a nice positive
review of colloidal silver to the WebMD.com website, while it's still on
your mind.