I have both a silver puppy and a silvergen. They are both excellent units.

I did have a problem with the puppy and emailed Ode and he came back and said he would fix anything for $20. I mailed the unit back to him with $20 and he fixed it and sent it back with a $10 bill. You can't ask for better service.

Gene