Well, I'm just gunna have to say something to this.

My home made unit works perfectly and brews perfectly suitable and high quality
EIS/CS, and if most other people had the opportunity to laboratory test their
product made using home made units they might just find out how good their
product is too when compared to all the bullsh*t in the public domain.

If you know of *ANY* other purchasable LVDC machine that produces anything
different to what I produce, please tell, I'm all ears.

Ode is no idiot, and his machine is by all accounts a good machine, but the
only thing his has that mine doesn't is auto polarity reversal and it shuts
itself down.  Both his and anyone elses homemade machine will produce the same
product, and certainly not of any lesser quality.

I take nothing away from the Puppy, and Ode wouldn't give a sh*t if I did
anyway, and he IS a great resource who won't feed you bullsh*t all day, but
don't suggest any purchased machine produces anything different to that of a
home made machine, because the simple truth is...they don't.  It comes down to
an individuals choice to set a timer and manually swap electrodes over for
him/herself or get a machine that you can set and forget.

My recommendation is....If you can build one, build one - good quality EIS/CS
will come.  If you don't think you can build one, then buy one - the same
quality EIS/CS will still come.

So I guess I can proudly raise my hand and answer YES to both your questions.
Oh, and there's no clumsy generation or chaos with my home built unit, not like
I can't spare an hour or two in any given day <g>.

N.