From: Judy Knowlton <judydownma...@roadrunner.com>
To: Silver List <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, March 4, 2013 9:20:21 AM
Subject: FW: CS>Afib -arhythmia? Self-treated

I have had uneven  heartbeat -- recognized first when I had my first child in
1957.
As I grew older, I  could "hear" the rhythm -- sometimes every 2 or 3 beats,
then a  pause.

I have an "enlarged  heart." Lately (I'm 77) I have requested regular blood
tests to discover my  mineral balances.  That got me to taking (on my own)
Vitamin C, D, E,  Co-Q-10, B-complex, krill oil, red yeast rice  and baby
aspirin. And 8  glasses of water with a splash of appe cider vinegar.
The heart doctor  wanted me on a statin.  I loudly refused.  He said to me
"Then
why  don't you do what I do -- fish oil and red yeast rice."  THAT's what
doctors seem to do: push Pharma for others, natural stuff for  themselves!

When I started  "my" regimen, my heartbeat moved slowly to a pause about every
10  beats, to every 30 beats, to ...I quit counting afer 100 without a
noticeable  pause.

Am I doing myself  harm? Perhaps. Less harm than doing what the doctors might
have wanted? I  suspect so.

I found myself in  the ER a year ago with a badly "flopping" heart. I had
failed
to take  potassium for a few days and had changed my diet
quickly. The ER gave  me an IV bag and 2 pills of potassium and sent me home.
It
was a scare and  a warning.