From: phoenix23002 tds.net <phoenix23...@tds.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, March 4, 2013 12:52:39 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Liver Cleanse - Castor Oil Packs

Melly.. I have been doing castor oil packs for years.  The usual method is to
do
the castor oil pack for an hour or two,  one - three times per day if an acute
condition.  It depends on how acute the condition is (pain) etc.  You can do it
for 3 - 4 days in a row with a few days off.  I have done it every day when my
back has messed up before.  If you are doing the castor oil packs as a general
application, once per day is probably fine for two hours.  Just be sure and
monitor the heat.  Turn the heating pad off for a few minutes or on low to
maintain a comfortable level..... not too hot.

>From the instructions in the book "Edgar Cayce Handbook for Health" by Harold
>J.
Reilly,

pg. 246 ...  "If it (castor oil pack) is being used on the abdomen for liver
and
caecum and ascending colon, be sure to cover the right side as well as the
entire abdominal area.  If for the spleen and descending colon, favor the left
side." ...

"Frequency:  For general use, it is desirable to use the packs three or four
nights consecutively, and then no use for three nights.  When taking a series
of
packs, take two tsps of  *olive oil nightly or two tbs. after the third night."

*I have never, ever been able to stomach the olive oil.  I just gag and can't
get it down.  The book is still available from Baar.com I think.  It is handy
have.  Lola H.

Hi PT,