First hand. Whenever a scab or cut bleeds thickly, stickily, and coagulates too
quickly, I know it's time to run the frx and within a day my blood is a normal
texture and flow again. (having psoriasis and picking at the plaques, I have a
pretty regular opportunity to observe this.) I also notice an increase in
energy and better circulation.
Of course, I also do a lot of detox to carry off the debris. Please keep in
mind: If Lyme teaches us nothing else, it teaches us that every body is
different. I'm no doc, just a Lymie lab-rat who's getting better all the time.

Be well,
Léna