Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 11:22:33 -0500
From: mdud...@king-cart.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Any success treating mononucleosis with C.S.?

    Bob Beck.  He developed the magnetic pulser to get to pathogens in
    the lymph system because none of the other 3, CS ozonated water, and
    zapper were efficient in getting them according to what I remember
    him writing.

    I also know that my sister who had lyme was only able to beat it
    after adding the pulser to the lymph nodes to the protocol.

    Marshall