You don't want to use silver plated copper wire for making IS/CS!! You don't
want copper! Use a silver bullion bar or 100% silver round/coin.

________________________________
 From: 123 456 <whiteol...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Looking for silver wire on ebay

Hi Assad,
sure, they do.
I have friends who have ordered that.

The always make it look intimidating bu they really aren't.
They are pretty easy to deal with.

If you have trouble with it then email me and I'll help.
I pass by there most days and I have an account with them.
tarab...@gmail.com
Give them a call and ask for a price and get the spot metal price for
when you call.
In fact, 'm using some thin, fine silver plated copper wire and I get
good results even from that.
Be persistant,
Best wishes,